Do you have sore muscles, spasms, restless legs, or joint pain? Magnesium Chloride will help!
You know how when your muscles are achy you want to take a bath in epsom salts? Well that is Magnesium Sulfate. Magnesium is a natural element found in our bodies, and when we are running low on it, you start to experience side effects such as achy muscles and joints, spasms, and restless legs. Taking a bath with epsom salts provides temporary relief, but doesn't actually absorb into the body to help provide a longer lasting effect. That's where using a topical treatment with Magnesium Chloride comes in! Magnesium Chloride will actually absorb into the area and provide a deeper penetration and relieve your ailments.
We offer our Magnesium products in a variety of ways:
- Magnesium roll on blend. It has the Magnesium Chloride, as well as Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Rosemary Essential Oils. We cut it with Grape Seed Oil so that it is skin safe.
- Lavender & Magnesium Whipped Body Butter. We have taken our moisturizing body butter blend and added the Magnesium Chloride and Lavender Essential Oil to also help with sleep. With this product, it is suggested to apply to feet and abdomen at bedtime to get the best sleep possible. 4 oz jar.
- Lavender & Magnesium Lotion. Similar to the body butter, this is a spin off of our classic lotion. It contains Lavender and Magnesium Chloride. This product is better for covering large areas of the body.
8 oz bottle
- Muscle Ease & Magnesium Lotion. This version of our lotion contains the Magnesium Chloride, but also Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Rosemary Essential Oils. This gives it an Icy Hot feel! 8 oz bottle.
- Lavender & Muscle Ease Magnesium Massasge Oil. This massage oil is a 50/50 blend of Magnesium Chloride Oil and our massage oil blend. This product is the most concentrated version of our Magnesium line. We suggest using it for a deep tissue massage to relieve muscle aches throughout the larger areas of the body. 2 oz bottle.